One-Bedroom Condo Rentals in Oahu - Welcome to Paradise
If you're coming to Oahu with your family or in a group for a lengthy stay, one-bedroom condo rentals are a great choice. You'll often find places that offer views of the sapphire-blue Pacific and the mountains. One of the easiest ways to find one-bedroom condo rentals in Oahu is to look online. Your average Internet search will generate a multitude of unrelated options, which is why you should work with Vacatia's streamlined, well-organized, and easily navigable listings. Our website only includes family-recommended 1-bedroom condo rentals in Oahu, so you are sure to find quality accommodation for any budget. If anything seems unclear, you can start an online chat with a member of our friendly and knowledgeable Guest Care team. The best condo rentals in Oahu await, so start planning your trip with Vacatia today.
1-Bedroom Condo Rentals in Oahu - Your Ideal Accommodation
When you start looking through our listings for one-bedroom condos, you'll soon have a wealth of relevant and high quality options to choose from. Condo rentals usually come completely furnished and with a fully equipped kitchen, meaning that you'll have all the comforts of home during your stay in paradise. If you want to enjoy all those home comforts in addition to high-end resort services, you should book one of our resort residences. This unique kind of accommodation includes comfortable and well-appointed living rooms and complete kitchens, but you'll also get services and amenities like concierge check-in, daily housekeeping, great pools and fun waterslides, on-site restaurants, and more. You can spend a quiet night in with your friends and family, and you can leave the chores and bedclothes to the staff. You get the best of both worlds when you book with Vacatia.
Oahu One-Bedroom Condo Rentals - Pure Polynesia
Oahu is a lot more than a stopover to the Neighbor Islands. Locally known as "the Gathering Place," it offers once-in-a-lifetime thrills and adventures. You'll be able to surf giant waves off the North Shore, hike along jagged cliffs, kayak to uninhabited islands, go windsurfing, dive into the natural fishbowl in Hanauma Bay - and make it back to Waikiki for drinks at sunset. As the home of the state capital, the vast majority of Hawaiians live on Oahu. You'll find yourself in an urban jungle upon landing at the Honolulu airport, but don't worry - you're definitely in Polynesia. Even as skyscrapers thrust upwards out of the downtown core, you'll see aloha-shirted power brokers and breezy palm trees. Oahu is a very multicultural place, but Hawaiian traditions are its lifeblood. A short car-ride out of the city will take you to rural Oahu with its wild, beautiful beaches and two-lane winding roads.
All One-Bedroom Residences in Oahu
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki One-Bedroom
- Aqua Oasis One-Bedroom
- Aqua Pacific Monarch One-Bedroom City View One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View One-Bedroom Ocean View
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony One-Bedroom
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan Deluxe One-Bedroom Mountain View One-Bedroom One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View Superior One-Bedroom City View Deluxe One-Bedroom Ocean View
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower One-Bedroom Oceanfront
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Standard One-Bedroom Superior One-Bedroom One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View Deluxe One-Bedroom Mountain View Deluxe One-Bedroom Ocean View
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas One-Bedroom Ocean View One-Bedroom Poolside View One-Bedroom Garden View
- Castle Waikiki Shore One-Bedroom Park View One-Bedroom Ocean View
- Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations Club One-Bedroom Ocean View Two-Double One-Bedroom City View One-King One-Bedroom City View Two-Double One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View One-King One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View Two-Double One-Bedroom Ocean View One-King
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club One-Bedroom One-King One-Bedroom Two-Double Premier One-Bedroom One-King Premier One-Bedroom Two-Double Premier One-Bedroom One-King Accessible (Hearing) Premier One-Bedroom Two-Double Accessible (Hearing) One-Bedroom One-King Accessible (Hearing) One-Bedroom One-King Accessible (Roll-in Shower) One-Bedroom One-King Accessible (3x3 Shower) One-Bedroom Two-Double Accessible (3x3 Shower) One-Bedroom Two-Double Accessible (Roll-in Shower) One-Bedroom Two-Double Accessible (Hearing)
- Marriott's Ko'Olina Beach Club One-Bedroom Ocean View One-Bedroom Mountain View One-Bedroom Penthouse One-Bedroom Ocean View Penthouse
- Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger One-Bedroom City View One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk Deluxe One-Bedroom City View Deluxe One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View Premium One-Bedroom, Two-Bath Ocean View
- Waikiki Shore by Outrigger One-Bedroom Park View One-Bedroom Ocean View