Studios in Myrtle Beach - Fun in the East Coast Sun
Myrtle Beach is all about relaxation and fun in the sun. This renowned South Carolina vacation destination is famous for its golden-hued sands and first-class golf courses. People who are planning their next getaway in Myrtle Beach will be looking through all their options for accommodation online, and the endless number of possibilities can sometimes be a bit overwhelming. This is where Vacatia comes in. Our easy-to-use website consists of listings of studios and condo rentals in Myrtle Beach that are comprehensively organized and highly recommended. Our friendly online staff is always ready to answer any questions you may have. What this means is that you'll be able to quickly and easily find what you're looking for, and you'll know just what to expect when you book one of our studio vacation rentals in Myrtle Beach.
Studios and Condo Rentals in Myrtle Beach - The "Residence" Experience
People planning their next vacation come to Vacatia time and again because we know they want a little bit of everything when to comes to lodging. Our one-of-a-kind resort residences offer vacationers the best of both worlds: the comforts of home and the services of a resort. This means that you'll have a spacious unit with a kitchen, living room, and dining room. Often, you'll get an in-unit washer and dryer, as well. This means that you can reduce your food expenses by cooking some meals, and keep things light and fresh by doing a load of laundry whenever you need to. Of course, you'll also get all of those luxurious resort services. Housekeeping, delicious on-site dining, relaxing spas, fun pools, 24-hour check-in, and more will all be at your disposal. You can have it all when you work with Vacatia.
Studio Vacation Rentals in Myrtle Beach - More Than You Had Imagined
Perhaps the most famous feature of Myrtle Beach is the Grand Strand, with its pristine, sugar-colored sands that stretch along the Atlantic Coast for 60 miles. There's a lot more to Myrtle Beach than the seaside, however. This ever-popular destination contains all manner of diversions. Myrtle Beach's theme parks contain water slides, roller coasters, racetracks, and more. Dyed-in-the-wool shoppers can spend hours in all the various outlet malls, while golfers of all skill levels can while away the hours on a celebrity-designed golf course. Dinner revues range from pirate to medieval themes, and Ripley's Aquarium and Broadway Grand Prix contain endless excitement for vacationers of any age. Minor league baseball will keep the sports fans busy. At the end of the day, you'll be ready to return to one of Vacatia's short-term condo rentals in Myrtle Beach, where you can rest up for the next unforgettable day in comfort and style.
All Studio Residences in Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club and Spa by Oceana Resorts Studio Partial Ocean View
- Camelot by the Sea Studio Oceanfront with Kitchen
- Compass Cove Resort Studio Oceanfront One-King (Pinnacle) Studio Oceanfront Two-Double (Pinnacle) Studio Ocean View One-King (Pinnacle) Studio Ocean View Two-Double (Pinnacle)
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach-South Beach Studio
- Long Bay Resort Efficiency Studio Oceanfront Efficiency Studio Ocean View
- Marina Inn at Grande Dunes Studio Mediterranean Club Suite
- Maritime Beach Club Studio Oceanfront with Kitchen
- Ocean Creek Resort Studio with Kitchen
- Ocean Reef Resort Oceanfront King Parlor Oceanfront Queen Parlor Efficiency Studio Oceanfront
- Sands Ocean Club Studio Ocean View
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort Studio Studio Oceanfront One-King Studio Oceanfront Two-Queen
- Sea Watch Resort Studio Oceanfront with Kitchen
- Staybridge Suites Studio with Kitchen
- The Patricia Grand by Oceana Resorts Studio Oceanfront One-King Studio Oceanfront Two-Queen
- Towers at North Myrtle Beach Studio