One-Bedroom Condo Rentals in Phoenix & Scottsdale - Welcome to the Valley of the Sun
Greater Phoenix consists of Phoenix and Scottsdale, as well as Tempe and Mesa. Phoenix and Scottsdale are popular among vacationers for their luxurious resorts, state-of-the-art sports and facilities, and burgeoning arts scene. Many people enjoy their stay in one of our one-bedroom condo rentals in Phoenix or Scottsdale. We only include highly recommended accommodation in our custom-designed search tool, which means that you are sure to find the best one-bedroom condo rentals in Scottsdale and Phoenix with a minimum of fuss. We also offer excellent customer service, as our Guest Care team is always available to answer your questions via online chat. With our exemplary reviews and accommodations, you'll never want to look elsewhere when it comes to finding one-bedroom vacation rentals in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
One-Bedroom Condo Rentals in Phoenix - Your Ideal Accommodation
When you book a condo rental, you'll be getting a well-appointed space with all the comforts of home. You'll have your own washer and dryer, living area, and fully equipped kitchen. Some vacationers, however, wish that they could also have the services and benefits of a high-end resort. This is where Vacatia comes in. With our resort residences, we provide all those home comforts in addition to perks like daily housekeeping, fun pools and waterslides, excellent on-site restaurants, award-winning spas, fitness centers, and more. You'll be able to relax and reflect in your own space and prepare a few meals, but you'll also get to live that chore-free, luxurious lifestyle that makes resorts so popular.
One-Bedroom Condo Rentals in Scottsdale - Arts, Sports, and More
Phoenix and Scottsdale are part of Greater Phoenix, sometimes called "The Valley of the Sun." The biggest city in this vast area is Phoenix, which blends a businesslike character with a blossoming arts scene and world-class sports facilities. To the north, you'll find the ritzy Scottsdale with its impressive residential neighborhoods, high-end resorts, art galleries, and charming Old Town. In terms of culture, Phoenix has a number of theaters, a symphony, an opera, and three of the best museums in the state: the Museum of Musical Instruments, the Phoenix Art Museum, and the Heard Museum. You can enjoy an incredible introduction to locale fauna and flora at the Desert Botanical Garden. Sports fans will have more than enough to do between professional games of ice hockey, basketball, football, and baseball. Whenever you're in need of a rest or retreat, head home to your one-bedroom vacation rental in Scottsdale or Phoenix.
All One-Bedroom Residences in Phoenix / Scottsdale
- Arizona Golf Resort & Conference Center One-Bedroom One-King One-Bedroom Two-Double
- Bluegreen Cibola Vista Resort and Spa, an Ascend Resort Junior One-Bedroom Junior One-Bedroom Accessible Master One-Bedroom Master One-Bedroom Accessible
- Hyatt House Scottsdale/Old Town One-Bedroom One-Bedroom Accessible
- Legacy Golf Resort One-Bedroom
- Marriott's Canyon Villas One-Bedroom
- Meridian CondoResorts One-Bedroom
- Orange Tree Golf Resort One-Bedroom
- Scottsdale Links Resort by Diamond Resorts One-Bedroom
- Scottsdale Resort and Athletic Club One-Bedroom Presidential One-Bedroom
- Scottsdale Villa Mirage One-Bedroom
- Sheraton Desert Oasis Villas Deluxe One-Bedroom
- Sonoran Suites of Scottsdale One-Bedroom
- The Westin Kierland Villas One-Bedroom Premium One-Bedroom
- Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort One-Bedroom