Three-Bedroom Condo Rentals in Maui - Relax in a Hawaiian Paradise
The mid-Pacific Hawaiian island of Maui is famous for its diverse geography, beach resorts, and range of outdoor activities such as snorkeling, windsurfing, biking, and hiking. Vacationers from all around the world flock to Maui for good reason, and one of the first things they have to do is book accommodation online. There are all kinds of three-bedroom condo rentals in Maui to be found on the internet, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful about where you stay and who you book with. At Vacatia, our three-bedroom vacation rentals in Maui are all highly recommended. Our helpful online staff is always ready to answer any questions you have, so you'll know exactly what to expect before you arrive. Don't take any chances when it comes to your vacation lodging. Start working with Vacatia today to find your perfect three-bedroom condo in Maui.
3-Bedroom Vacation Rentals in Maui - The "Residence" Experience
What makes our three-bedroom suites in Maui so unique is that many of them are what we call resort residences. This signature kind of accommodation includes the comforts of home as well as the high-end services of a resort. You'll get your own kitchen, living room, and dining room, so you can cook and relax at your leisure. Often, you'll also get an in-unit washer/dryer, so you can pack a bit lighter and keep things fresh with a quick load of laundry. Of course, you'll also have all those luxurious hotel and resort-style services at your disposal: housekeeping, on-site dining and fun pools, scheduled activities, relaxing spas, and more. Our customers who book online will be able to secure one of these one-of-a-kind units. You can have the best of both worlds with Vacatia.
Three-Bedroom Suites in Maui - More Than You Had Imagined
After you're all settled in your three-bedroom suite in Maui, you'll be all set to explore the island's fantastic array of attractions. Maui's leeward western side is drier and features the island's world-renowned beaches. Come to the gorgeous Kaanapali Beach in the evening to see the cliff diving ceremony, which takes place every evening at sunset. The western side also contains the historic Lahaina, a hot spot for entertainment, dining, and shopping. On the eastern windward side, the climate is wetter and nourishes the lush beauty of the road to Hana and the Iao Valley. The higher, cooler slopes of the Haleakala Mountain are where you'll find the gardens and farms of the Upcountry Maui. Continue upwards to the breathtaking mountain summit. With so many things to do on Maui, you'll want to plan in advance - book your Vacatia accommodation today.
All Three-Bedroom Residences in Maui
- Aston at Papakea Resort Three-Bedroom, Two-Bath Ocean View Three-Bedroom, Two-Bath Oceanfront
- Honua Kai Resort & Spa Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath Ocean View Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath Oceanfront Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath - Alii Suite - Hokulani 102 Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath - Alii Suite - Hokulani 251 Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath - Alii Suite - Konea 150 Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath - Alii Suite - Hokulani 250 Three-Bedroom, 3.5-Bath - Penthouse Suite - Konea 1033 Three-Bedroom, 3.5-Bath - Kamehameha Suite - Hokulani 650
- Makena Surf, A Destination Residence Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath Oceanfront Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath Oceanfront Prime
- Menehune Shores Three-Bedroom, Two-Bath
- Montage Kapalua Bay Three-Bedroom, 3.5-Bath Garden View Three-Bedroom, 3.5-Bath Ocean View Three-Bedroom, 3.5-Bath Ocean View Premier
- Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath Garden View Penthouse Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath Ocean View Penthouse Three-Bedroom, 3.5-Bath Garden View Three-Bedroom, 3.5-Bath Ocean View