The rentals at this Maui resort are near the downtown Lahaina area, making it a great place for families looking to explore local culture. Staying in Lahaina gives you access to dozens of art galleries, delicious restaurants, shopping, parties, and the harbor — a launch point for whale and snorkel tours. It's also near the coveted Baby Beach — a secret stretch of sand, protected from the waves with a stunning coral reef. The resort features a gorgeous family pool surrounded by comfy lounge chairs and a grassy lawn. Rentals here have stocked kitchens, cozy living rooms, elegant stone showers, and peaceful lanais. Aina Nalu is one of the hidden gems of Maui.
What you'll love about this Lahaina resort
- Downtown Lahaina is two blocks away
- Gorgeous natural swimming pool
- Bike rentals at the resort
- Gourmet kitchens with breakfast bar
- Washer/dryer in all rentals (except studios)