2 Outdoor Pools (1 with Waterslide), Children's Pool, 2 Hot Tubs
2 Poolside Bars
2 On-Site Restaurants, Casual Eatery, Lounge
Arcade-Style Game Room
Complimentary Campfire and Outdoor Movie Screenings
Motorized Boat and Bike Rentals
Full Service Concierge
Free Airport Shuttle, Free Shuttle to Theme Parks
Free Self Parking and Valet Parking (Surcharge), Free Wi-Fi
5.6 Miles to Disney Springs
10.2 Miles to SeaWorld
14.8 Miles to Universal Orlando
In-Suite Washer/Dryer (Except Studio Units)
Full Kitchen or Kitchenette
About the Resort
Free Park Shuttle
Enjoy free shuttle service to all Walt Disney World® Theme and Water Parks.
Great for Kids
There's an amazing pool for the kids with a water play structure along with daily activities.
Your kids will love the waterslide at the pool.
A complimentary airport shuttle provided by the resort makes post-flight transportation a breeze.
Chill out with a refreshing cocktail.
Residences with Balcony
Take in the view from your private balcony.
Imagine you’re crossing the country in the time of railroads. Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is a stop along the way, a cozy place to rest for the night, tucked somewhere in the mountains of the far west. The lodge towers over woods and grassy meadows around Bay Lake. You can take the ferry to Magic Kingdom® Park or a bus to all other Walt Disney World® Parks. The resort offers several pools and a fun waterslide, surrey bike rentals, and kid’s club for little ones 9 and under. Cruise on a 4-person bike or stroll along the nature paths that meander throughout the property. You can also fish, sail, or ride in a motor boat on the lake. At night the resort puts on a campfire and movies under the stars. You have 4 dining options to choose from including the Signature restaurant Artist Point. Residences include Studios and one- and two-bedroom Villas.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
Cards Accepted at Resort
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Theme Park Shuttle Schedule:
- Bus service from Disney Resort hotels begins 45 minutes prior to park opening and ends 1 hour prior to park closing.
- Return service to Disney Resort hotels ends 2 hours after park closing.
Getting Between Different Disney Theme and Water Parks:
- Please ask a Cast Member to assist you in planning your trip from one park to another. The most direct route may involve a combination of bus, monorail or boat.
Getting to Disney Springs:
- Bus service from Disney Resort hotels begins 45 minutes before opening until 1:00 AM.
- Return service to Disney Resort hotels ends at 2:00 AM.
- One-way bus service from the 4 Disney theme parks operates daily from 4:00 PM until 11:00 PM or 2 hours after theme parks close, whichever is earlier.