Dazzling Elizabeth Harbor views and a spectacular white sand beach beckon at the beachfront Hideaways Exuma. Just outside Georgetown along the shoreline of Great Exuma Island, you’ll have access to Palm Bay Beach Club services, from loungers and fresh towels to water sports equipment, a game room, restaurant, and fitness center (if you’re feeling exceptionally motivated). Each inviting residence is individually decorated, perched along the waterfront or poolside, or tucked into the gardens. Cottages have kitchenettes, perfect for low-key meals, but go for a villa if you’re planning on more full-kitchen cooking. The kids will be up early, swimsuits, goggles (and possibly even fins) on, ready to jump into the activities at both freshwater pools or to head for the beach. Paddle kayaks along the shore, try kite-surfing, or crowd into a four-person paddleboat for extra leg-power. Prefer to just relax? Sip a fruity Goombay Smash or refreshing local Kalik beer from the Splash! Bar & Grill, where you can catch live entertainment or gather for big games shown on six flat-screen TVs. The Exuma Cays Tour is a must for wildlife sightings (swimming pigs!), and snorkeling Thunderball Grotto (as in the James Bond movie of the same name). Keep your binoculars handy – you’ll ride right by private islands owned by Nicolas Cage, Johnny Depp, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
Cards Accepted at Resort
Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 35.00 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100.00 and a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 60 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 63.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet, per night plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 16.88 per night
- Crib fee: USD 8.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
365 islands make up this district, divided into three main areas: Great Exuma, Little Exuma and The Exuma Cays. Exuma is most known for its sapphire-blue waters. Keep an eye out for swimming pigs in the ocean and large iguanas on the beach.