This Maui resort is a 2-minute walk from the famed Napili Bay beach where families can swim with turtles, body surf, or snorkel. When you’re hungry, head down to The Gazebo Restaurant, which offers some of the best brunch on Maui, with a spectular view of surfers in action. Condo rentals at this beach resort have spacious lanais that face the ocean, and from November to May you can see whales breaching in the distance. There's a large, grassy lawn that's great for kids to play on that stretches between the condo. Golfers will enjoy being close to the world-class courses in nearby Kapalua. This low-key Maui resort on the beach is a great homebase for your family vacation.
What you'll love about this Napili Bay resort
- Some of the best whale watching in Maui
- Right on the beach at Napili Bay
- Less than a mile away from Kapalua Golf Club
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served at two on-site restaurants
- Removed from the touristy Ka'anapali area